Sunday, November 14, 2010

Haul!

I got Benefit Hoola Bronzer, The NAKED palette, and Benefit High Beam. I also got a sample of The Cool Fix Gel Lotion and a sample of Philosophy's Purity facewash. The day I bought the Naked Palette was the first day that our Sephora got them in! Yay! I grabbed the last one on the shelf and I was so excited because I thought I got the last one but then the sales associate pulled some more out of the drawer.. haha. I am really excited to use the Purity facewash as well. I tried Philosophy's body wash and was NOT a fan because of the sulfates in the bodywash. It just felt cheap to me. I am a huge fan of their perfume though! My favorite is the Pure Grace.

2 comments:

  1. you're so lucky to have the naked palette
    everytime i go to sephora they are always sold out

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had four more at my store and I thought about picking them up for people who really want them. Hopefully they will make more for the holidays, but really whats taking them so long?

    ReplyDelete